Refugees and immigrants leading self-sufficient and dignified lives in an inclusive society.
WADI-KAJA ORGANIZATION FOR REFUGEES AND IMMIGRANTS (WORI) mission is to improve the quality of life of Refugees and Immigrants, through programs and services to promote their social and economic inclusion to enable them to become contributing members of Canadian society and to live in dignity.
- Equity - Commitment to equitable treatment and elimination of discrimination in all its forms at all organizational levels and throughout all programs.
- Diversity - Commitment to diversity in all staff, volunteers, and audiences, including full participation in programs, policy formulation, and decision-making.
- Rights - Recognition of the rights of all individuals to mutual respect; acceptance of others without biases based on differences of any kind.
- Respect - Commitment to individual and organizational efforts to build respect, dignity, fairness, caring, equality, and self-esteem. We pledge ourselves to create and maintain an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences.
- Inclusive: Respect and value diverse life challenges, creating an environment that is inclusive of all.
- Dependability – Assist clients to be self-sufficient.
- Honesty – Commitment to honesty and backing it up with actions show respect for what is right and esteem for ethical and moral integrity.
- Transparency – recognizing to be authentic in the way we message ourselves internally and externally.
- Dignity - We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals.
- All our work with being guided: Innovation, Health and Well-being; and Sustainability.